What to Expect at the Doctor's Office
Please come prepared to have fun at auditions. We want this to be an enjoyable experience for you!
Auditions Will Consist of Three Exams :
- Prepare a musical song of your choice, set in the style of the show (only 16 to 32 bars is necessary)
- Bring sheet music as an accompanist will be provided.
- Music must be in your key.
- Please do not ask the accompanist to transpose for you.
- Be aware that sheet music is often in different keys to recordings you may listen to
- Chord charts/ lead sheets will not be accepted
- Remember to choose something that shows the best of your abilities.
- You will be asked to sing from the show. Please look at audition songs here
- You will be asked to read an actual part from the show (called a Side
- These will be provided at the audition as well on the audition website
- Everyone will be asked to learn a dance routine.
- Wear something that you can move in.
- This includes proper foot attire.
Panel At Audtions
Will consist of Director, Music Director, Stage Manager, Choreographer,
Fight Coordinator, and Producers
- You must be 18 years old to audition at the time of auditions
- The entire cast list will be emailed within the week.
- All Principal roles will be called and roles must be accepted before ensemble is cast.
- Ensemble will receive and email with offer.
- Cast and Crew will receive an email with full cast list.
- Everyone who auditions will be emailed with offer or decline.
*Please note that current Stage Coach Players membership is required in order to perform in the show. If you are cast, you will be required to become a member prior to the start of rehearsals.
- More information on membership is available here.
- There will be a $20 costume fee for this show.